ELECTRICAL AND MECHANICAL ASSEMBLY
For more than 30 years, our tailored work company (formerly called sheltered workshop) has been offering its customers electrical and mechanical assembly.
We have both the know-how and the tools to master this work. Our working methods guarantee precision work adapted to the abilities of our disabled workers.
All devices that leave our workshops are tested before shipment according to the customer’s specifications.
- One of the only adapted work companies to offer this activity in Brussels
- 30 years of experience
- Guaranteed quality control
- Flexibility, deadlines respected
We have a wide range of experience in electrical and electronic assembly.
Here are a few examples already carried out:
- Wiring :
cutting the cable to length, stripping/shielding the cable, crimping one or more ferrules
- Assembly of LEDs on illuminated signs
- Assembly of lamps or spotlights
- Assembly of electrical cabinets and boxes
- Preparation of components
- Screwing of chip cards
- Assembly of fire boxes
- Assembly of wooden boxes and displays
- For more than 30 years, our sheltered workshop has been offering its customers electrical and mechanical assembly.