IN-HOUSE AND CUSTOMER RECYCLING
APAM, an tailored work company (formerly called sheltered workshop), is one of the precursors of the recycling of electrical and electronic waste (WEEE) and the circular economy.
A real know-how in recycling
To begin with, we have acquired this know-how through our Recupel cage processing missions: dismantling and recovery of recoverable raw materials from computers, servers, payment terminals, domestic appliances such as microwave ovens, radios, lamps, etc.
Based on our experience, we know the most efficient way to dismantle the equipment. We sort the waste and clean up the appliances by removing batteries, accumulators and capacitors. We separate each component and send it to its own waste recycling circuit.
- 14 years of unique experience in processing WEEE and other waste
- Services in the workshop or at the customer’s premises
Recycling: the challenge of our time
As a result, our skills, flexibility and adaptability have enabled us to take on the new challenges of today:
- Extending the life cycle of products, e.g. refurbishment of fire extinguishers
- Recovery and reintegration of recycled raw materials into the production cycle, e.g. separation of brass fire extinguisher heads from the metal striker, tyres from the rim and the various components attached to the rim, ticket dispensers
- Recycling and recovery of spare parts for electric scooters
- PMC sorting
- As you can see, there are many possibilities and these recycling services are available in our workshops or at the customer’s site.
- Call on our expertise for your recycling project.
As you can see, there are many possibilities and
These recycling services are available in our workshops or at the customer’s site.
Call on our expertise for your recycling project.